Timex Device Agent - download and communicate with your watch. The Timex Device Agent connects your PC or Mac to your watch. This small but powerful application lets you easily download your watch data and even set all the watch settings!
Device Agent for Global Trainer:
Device Agent for Race Trainer:
This desktop application installs on your computer and lets you download your watch data as well as set the watch's settings.
Timex Race Trainer HRM users with Windows 7 64-bit should follow these instructions to properly install the necessary drivers.
1. Upon install of the Timex Device Agent software, the following error may appear on your screen
2. When you plug-in the ANT stick into your USB drive, Windows 7 will pop-up a balloon message that it could not install the drivers. When you go to your computer's Device Manager (from the Control Panel), you will see the Dynastream ANT2USB listed with a yellow icon
3. Right-click on the Dynastream ANT2USB device (the one with the yellow icon) and choose Update Driver Software
4. Choose to browse for the drivers and browse to the folder mentioned during install which is:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Timex Device Agent\ANT USB Drivers (signed)"
5. Click Next and then the Device Manager will look like this:
Now the drivers have properly installed and you will be up and running with your Timex Device Agent for your Race Trainer HRM